Your privacy is important to us. It is CRISTANINI’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any of your information that we may collect on the CRISTANINI site, and other sites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our privacy and personal information practices. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Form-related cookiesWhen you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookiesIn order to provide you with an optimal experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that CRISTANINI offers on the site and with an enunciative, but not limitative, character:
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, games of today or chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of CRISTANINI, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that’s clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of November/2021.