Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679/EU.
This is to inform you that our company processes your personal data. The processing is carried out in compliance with the criteria set out in the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, Reg. 2016/679/EU, in force since 25 May 2018 (hereinafter G.D.P.R.). According to the law, the processing must be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1) The data controller is Cristanini Spa represented by its legal representative pro tempore, registered office Porton, 5 - 37010 Rivoli Veronese (VR), tel.: 045-6269400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) The data will be collected with your explicit consent (according to art. 6.1 letter. b), G.D.P.R.) and will be used for the following purposes:
3) Methods: personal data are processed by the data controller and the duly appointed data processors for the proper fulfilment of the purposes shown in paragraph 2) using electronic means and paper files, as well as security measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and to prevent undue access by unauthorized persons.
4) Communication: the data may be communicated to internal and external subjects duly appointed to carry out activities on behalf of the data controller.
There is no provision for communication to third countries outside the EU and there is no provision for dissemination (e.g. social networks, websites, etc. ..). The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set out in this statement.
5) The Data Controller shall process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes indicated.
6) The data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to their personal data or the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them, or has the right to oppose their processing, as well as the right to request the portability of the data.
The request can be made by email or by fax or registered mail with the subject: "request by the data subject" specifying in the request the right that the data subject wants to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid e-mail address / certified email address for delivery of the answer.
The data controller or his appointees will satisfy the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the answer is complex, the time may be extended to a further 30 days, subject to prompt notification to the data subject.
If you consider it appropriate to assert your rights, you have the right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, corresponding to the National Privacy Authority, Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome;